MetroAir management is proud to announce that they have a few openings in the BETA Team. The airline is at a point to where they need qualified and dedicated individuals to assist with testing MetroAir “stuff”.
Requirements for becoming a beta tester:
- Employed by MetroAir for a minimum of 3 months
- Ability to fly multiple times per week and provide feedback
- Excellent communication skills
- Must own and have FS9 installed
- Must have Firefox, IE, and Google Chrome browsers installed
To apply for the position, send an email to .
Include the following information. ALL is required!!
- Name, Pilot Rank, Email Address
- When are you available for beta testing. Start Date & Days of Week + Times
- Versions of Microsoft Flight Simulator that you have installed. (FS9, FSX)
- Percentage of time flying in FS2004, FSX, Other Sims
- Average number of hours a week that can be devoted solely to beta testing
- FS Addons (Airports/ Aircraft / Weather/ etc.)
- Previous experience beta testing or software quality assurance
- Number of computers used and general description of controller hardware used (ie, one computer with a normal stick, five computer home cockpit setup with homebuilt flight controls running over WideFS, etc)
Successfull applicants will have to be able to monitor the Beta forums on a daily basis, test “stuff” for us, and provide feedback in a timely manner.
We look forward to hearing from you.