MetroAir is going to be entering a new unchartered area…Charter Operations. With that news, our Operations department needs help to define this new role. If you consider yourself creative and always thought it would be fun if MetroAir was flying fans of your favorite team to the playoffs or the High School Seniors of Emerald Park on their class trip to Disney, this is the job for you. Have you been wondering how else you can contribute? If so, please consider applying.
- Pilot**at MetroAir Virtual for a minimum of one month
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to participate in staff meetings on Teamspeak and Skype
- A minimum of 5 hours a week to dedicate to roles and responsibilities at MetroAir
- Creative talents to develop scenarios for chartered flights
- Ability to determine charter flight availability based on available aircraft and their ranges
- Ability to research airport information when flying to cities without scheduled service
If you would like to apply to be the first Director of Charter Operations, please answer the following questions and send an email to
- How long have you been a pilot at MetroAir? If you have been rehired, indicate time since your latest rehire date.
- Have you ever been terminated from MetroAir Virtual due to disciplinary reasons or due to failure to abide to MetroAir policies? If so, indicate what the nature of your termination.
- How much time per week do you have to allocate to MetroAir responsibilities?
- What timezone are you in?
- Do you use Skype? If so, what is your username.
- What interests you about the position?
- What are your expectations of the position?
- Why do you feel you would be a good candidate for the position?
- What direct experience do you have that related to the position?
- What makes you stand out from other candidates?
- What are some of your hobbies outside of MetroAir?
- Create a scenario in which MetroAir would provide chartered flight service to an organization, including but not limited to, the city pairs being flown and the purpose of the charter.
- What other steps do you think are needed when scheduling a flight?
Feel free to add any additional comments or information that you think is important when your application is reviewed.
The deadline for applying is Monday May 24th at 11:59pm Eastern.