Late last week, Yuri Kuit tendered his resignation as the Director of Media and Marketing. Mr. Kuit joined MetroAir as a pilot in January of 2008; Two years later in January of 2008 he took on the role of Director of Media and Marketing. He was responsible for developing PR campaigns and ensuring the MetroAir brand was known throughout the community. In his spare time, he also helped to update the MetroAir AI packages. We all thank Yuri for his dedication to MetroAir and wish him the best as he takes a step back in his MetroAir responsibilities.
With Yuri’s resignation, MetroAir is looking to fill his shoes. We need someone with a vibrant imagination, good ideas for branding and who can put pen to paper and write some PR drafts.
- The successful candidate will be a self starter and be able to work with little direction.
- Excellent grammar skills is a must for writing PR & News which is distributed both internally and throughout the FlightSim community.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Applicant should be familiar with MetroAir’s history and be able to sell the MetroAir concept to others.
- Applicant must have been on the roster for a minimum of 1 month.
- Get an inside perspective at what makes MetroAir tick from the top down. You’ll not only hear the news first but you’ll be the one making the news.
- The simple knowledge that you helped to further expand and promote the notion of MetroAir. Isn’t that enough?
To apply for the position of Director of Media and Marketing, submit an email with the following information to applications at metroairvirtual.com. Get your applications in by November 1st!
- Your name and MetroAir pilot code
- When did you start at MetroAir? (Look in your pilot control panel if you aren’t sure)
- What other FlightSim forums and/or blogs do you regularly look at?
- Write a draft post for the following MetroAir news story: MetroAir launches service to Moline, IL. (If you want to include graphics in your story, feel free to get in touch with our resident graphic artists Cody Wilson. He’ll work with you to come up with some draft images if you tell him what you are looking for.)